May 5th, 2020
Join security experts, government officials, and industry thought leaders to learn about the best tools and techniques available for defending against shared cyber threats.
Taking place on May 5th at the prestigious Canada Science and Technology Museum in Ottawa.
The CyberTitan Cybersecurity Summit is an integral component of the competition program. Without creating this opportunity for dialogue and discovery, the talented youth being prepared to become the cybersecurity leaders of tomorrow may end up facing the same challenges and threats confronted by today’s leaders and those on the front lines of managing our cybersecurity defence and response.
Join security experts, government officials, and industry thought leaders to learn about the best tools and techniques available for defending against shared cyber threats. You’ll walk away with actionable strategies to improve your organization’s security posture and discover, determine, and deliberate the latest developments, strategies and technologies available to successfully defend your organization against online threats.
As a part of this unique program, delegates will also enjoy shared networking breaks during breakfast, lunch and the Gala Awards dinner to meet with, congratulate, and encourage continued education and development in cybersecurity amongst the talented CyberTitan teams. Perhaps you might even find your future cybersecurity superstar employee!
From private sector innovation, to cybercrime investigations, to government cybersecurity leadership, delegates to the CyberTitan Cybersecurity Summit will hear from speakers and panels discussing a wide range of issues, including:
- Applying cybersecurity beyond IT: Agriculture, Transportation, Healthcare, Finance
- Understanding and mitigating against the latest cyber threats
- Boosting and diversifying the cyber security workforce
- Successfully tackling cybercrime and other law enforcement challenges
- Exploring the Cyberterrorism Threat
- Mitigating social engineering threats
- National cybercrime and cybersecurity public sector strategies
- The traits and practices of strong cybersecurity leadership
- Addressing specific threats and opportunities: Blockchain, Endpoint Protection, Ransomware/Phishing, Identity Access Management, AI and Machine Learning, Threats and Opportunities in Cloud Strategies, and much more…
Please contact us if you are interested in participating.Contact