REGISTER A TEAM
It’s time to register for CyberTitan!
For the 2019-20 competition season, we ask that all Canadian teams and teams interested in participating in CyberTitan, please register directly with CyberPatriot to create a team to compete.
If you are a Canadian team, once you register through CyberPatriot, you will automatically also be part of CyberTitan and may receive notifications or mail from ICTC as part of CyberTitan.
Team Registration: April 1 – October 2, 2019. You must register a team to get access to the rounds below:
- Exhibition Rounds: Basic practice rounds available during the summer months – May to August
- Training Round: A basic practice round that includes an answer key – September
- Official Practice Round: Final practice round before the scored rounds begin – October
- Scored/Live Rounds: Competitions take place on specified weekends throughout the school year. Scored rounds are held one weekend a month from November to February. Teams choose any six-hour period during the competition weekend (Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) to complete all their work.
Register as a Team Coach
If you are new to CyberTitan and CyberPatriot, you will first need to create a volunteer account through CyberPatriot. Returning coaches, technical mentors, and team assistants can use their existing accounts from previous seasons.
Coaches are responsible for:
- Signing up their teams for each new competition season (can register up to 5 teams per coach)
- Teams for CyberPatriot XII (2019-2020) must be created by October 2, 2019
- Assigning competitors to team rosters
- Competitors must be added to a roster no later than October 31, 2019
- Paying registration fees or requesting fee waivers
- Payment must be made by November 15, 2019 (we accept payment by purchase order, check, credit card)
- $205 for Open Division high school teams
- $165 for Middle School division teams
- Teams created before July 1 receive a 20% discount (discounted rate is locked-in. Payment not due by July 1)
- Fees waived upon request for Title I School (must provide proof of status – e.g. signed letter from school administrator) — in Canada this would be a school that may struggle to pay the fee.
- Fees waived upon request for all-girl teams (must have competitors added to roster)
CLICK HERE FOR FULL TEAM COACH REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS through CyberPatriot
TECHNICAL MENTOR AND TEAM ASSISTANT REGISTRATION:
Registration for technical mentors and team assistants can be completed year-round.
CLICK HERE for instructions and screenshots on how to register as a mentor or team assistant.
After you have created an account, click the “Competition Sign In” button in the upper right hand corner of the homepage to access your Volunteer Dashboard. Once on the dashboard, scroll down to the “Mentor Application” button to register as a technical mentor or team assistant. Once you have completed the background check and your application has been approved, you will be able to search for coaches and contact them about training their teams for the competition.
CyberTitan operates in affiliation with the (US) Air Force Association’s CyberPatriot Program which is presented by the Northrop Grumman Foundation.