Register a Team
Registration is open for CyberTitan IV.
It's time to register for CyberTitan!
Register as a Team Coach
If you are new to CyberTitan and CyberPatriot, you will first need to create a volunteer account through CyberPatriot. Returning coaches, technical mentors, and team assistants can use their existing accounts from previous seasons.
Coaches are responsible for:
- Signing up their teams for each new competition season (can register up to 5 teams per coach).
Teams for CyberPatriot XIII (2020-2021) must be created by October 5, 2021.
- Assigning competitors to team rosters.
Competitors must be added to a roster no later than November 1, 2021.
- Paying registration fees or requesting fee waivers.
- Payment must be made by November 15, 2021 (we accept payment by purchase order, check, credit card).
- $205 for Open Division high school teams.
- $165 for Middle School division teams.
- Teams created before July 1 receive a 20% discount (discounted rate is locked-in. Payment not due by July 1).
- Fees waived upon request for Title I School (must provide proof of status - e.g. signed letter from school administrator).
- Fees waived upon request for all-girl teams (must have competitors added to roster).
- Fees automatically waived for JROTC, Civil Air Patrol, and Naval Sea Cadet Corps teams.
View Coach/Team registration instructions through CyberPatriot
Registration is OPEN for CyberTitan VJoin the CyberTitan VIP Mailing List!
Would you like to receive updates on the competition, team submitted blog posts, and other cyber learning opportunities across Canada? Join the CyberTitan VIP Mailing List here!